Wednesday, October 29, 2008
TV's
If you haven't noticed, we have some new TVs in the waiting rooms. These are hooked up to a computer system and they show health education video. I haven't sat down to watch them, I have to work ;) so I don't know how interesting it is to watch. But, there is now a TV back in the lounge about the water cooler that I think has cable so we still have a place to go and watch the soaps...I mean to watch music videoss...I mean to watch the stock market...I mean we aren't supposed to be watching TV! But really thanks for letting us have a cable TV so when we can't leave the building for lunch or dinner we have somewhere to relax and unwind and watch the one eyed monster, AKA the TV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment