Monday, May 18, 2009

Yard Sale Season!!

It's that time of year and I know there are a few of us employees who love to go to yard sales. I went on my first outings on Friday and Saturday. So, I want to know when anyone finds any unreal deals! E-mail me or tell me and I will post them. On Friday I got a DVD/VCR combo for $5...and it works! I also got some pink roper slip on shoes for my sisters baby for $3. They said their daughter only wore them once, they look brand new! Saturday we went and we found a power wheels battery powered Harley. Preston stands on it to push the pedal to get it to run while he bobs his head and says vroom, vroom...so cute. He just needs some leathers and sunglasses.

But, please tell me when you find a deal and I will post it to brag. I have also been looking more into coupon shopping, thanks to Kims website ideas. I am really interested so if you have any ideas, find any good deals, or want Kim to do a class, let me know!

No comments: