Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I need help!
Our video camera broke on us 2 Christmases ago. We didn't think it would break after 3 years, but it did. We were lazy and we didn't get the video off of the tapes. We got a new video camera shortly after the other one broke but not the same kind of tape is uses in our new one. I have a machine to make DVD's from the video camera now but now video camera. If anyone has a Digital 8 (on an 8mm tape) that I could borrow for 1-2 days just to get my tapes from my old camera transfered to a DVD...I would be so appreciative. My tapes have when Kinley was born and when she was a baby. I feel so bad that I didn't do something sooner! Thanks...Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment