Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday

So, Black Friday has come and gone. I don't know how many of you went shopping but I did and had so much fun! Idaho Falls wasn't too busy, at least I didn't think so. I was at Fred Myers at 5pm and there weren't that many people...it was awesome! I went everywhere I wanted and got everything I wanted but the $10 Lincoln Log set at Shopko (I settled with the $13.50 set!). I was home just after 10am. I am glad things weren't crazy like at the Wal-Mart in Long Island or the shooting in California. Like Dr. Haddock said, "there isn't anything at Wal-mart worth getting killed for!" I am in the holiday spirit, my tree is up and decorated, now we just need snow! I hope we can all get into the holiday mode and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: